We are recruiting!
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Do you have experience working in a pre-school or nursery? Are you looking for an exciting new role? If so, look no further! St John’s Pre-School in Newbury are seeking a Level 2 or 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team.
There are so many great reasons to join the team at St John’s, here are just a few of them:
- Exciting opportunity to be part of the innovative Curiosity Approach, implementing your own ideas and research
- Competitive salary, with paid overtime
- Regular opportunities for continuous professional development
- Weekly paid planning time out of session
- Staff pension with employer contribution where applicable
- Friendly, supportive team
- Free uniform
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Attendance incentives
- 50% off childcare costs at Pre-School
16 – 25 hours per week, term time only. We were assessed as Good with Outstanding aspects in our recent Ofsted inspection so if you’d like to join our successful team please get in touch. If you’d like to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Marlis Juerging-Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers subject to an enhanced DBS check. St John’s Pre-School is committed to Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities